Good times. Not lap times.
The Biltwell 100 is designed to be fun, challenging and safe. The 25-mile course we’ve laid out is very Baja like– fast, lightly whooped out and not very rocky or technical. Pits and Start-Finish will be in the same spot as last year, but expect an all new course! Logistically it’s a breeze with only one pit area at the Start-Finish that is easily accessible with motorhomes and non 4×4 vehicles. Spectating can be done anywhere along the race course as long as you stay 150 feet from it. You are encouraged to bring a dirt bike, quad, SXS or buggy and come out and enjoy the surrounding trails before, during and after the race. Camping is “dispersed” and free of charge. This area is BLM land, so all the usual rules apply and we expect you to leave it cleaner than you found it when you leave. There will be award festivities at start/finish area on Saturday night.
There are more details in the “Rules” section of this website but here’s the highlights:
• You will pick your class during the check-out process on the Biltwell website
• All bikes must have CA green or red OHV sticker or current street legal registration
• Racers must be 18 years and older only
• No “team” riding, one rider per bike, per entry
• Men and Women’s classes start on same line but scored separately
• Racing starts at 9:00AM sharp, Saturday, April 1, 2023
• Rubber band Grand Prix start by class, starting with fastest classes first
• Course closes at 3:00 PM, all riders off the trail by 5:00 PM
• Scoring by helmet transponder and traditional “fender card”
We’ve divided the classes up based on era of bike and on modern bikes the classes are determined by age group. Men and Women have the same exact class breakdown but are scored separately. All classes get a trophy for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. This event will sell out, so once we open registration you should go for it.