We’ve divided the classes up based on era of bike and on modern bikes the classes are determined by age group. Men and Women have the same exact class breakdown but are scored separately. All classes get a trophy for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Total number of entries is capped at 150 racers. This event will sell out, so once we open registration you should go for it.
1. Racers may enter only one class.
2. No “team” riding. One rider, one bike, per entry.
3. Classes may be mixed at starting line but will be scored
4. The fastest classes will start first. Men and women in the same classes may start together but will be scored separately. Different classes may be combined to create a full row but racers will only be scored against riders in their own class. There will be a short break between each starting row.
5. A single lap is roughly 25 miles. Classes run between 1 and 4 laps depending on age of bike and rider.
MISFIT OPEN (ANYONE ON ANY BIKE, INCLUDES PIT BIKES) 1 LAP
VINTAGE (1970 and earlier) EXPERT MEN/WOMEN 2 LAPS
VINTAGE (1970 and earlier) NOVICE MEN/WOMEN 2 LAPS
DUAL SHOCK (1971 – 1990) EXPERT MEN/WOMEN 3 LAPS
DUAL SHOCK (1971 – 1990) NOVICE MEN/WOMEN 3 LAPS
VINTAGE MONO SHOCK (Up to1990) EXPERT MEN/WOMEN 4 LAPS
VINTAGE MONO SHOCK (Up to1990) NOVICE MEN/WOMEN 4 LAPS
HOOLIGAN EXPERT MEN/WOMEN (HARLEY ONLY / OVER 750CC) NO PROS 4 LAPS
HOOLIGAN NOVICE MEN/WOMEN (HARLEY ONLY / OVER 750CC) NO PROS 4 LAPS
ENDURO OPEN MEN/WOMEN (OVER 750CC) 4 LAPS
MODERN 20-40 EXPERT MEN/WOMEN 4 LAPS
MODERN 20-40 NOVICE MEN/WOMEN 3 LAPS
MODERN OVER 41-60 EXPERT MEN/WOMEN 4 LAPS
MODERN OVER 41-60 NOVICE MEN/WOMEN 3 LAPS
MODERN 60+ LEGEND MEN/WOMEN 4 LAPS